Menu

Hello Bar

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WAITING on WEDNESDAY ❤ Untitled (Crow's Row 3) by Julie Hockley

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Untitled (Crow's Row, #3)


Untitled (Crow's Row 3)
by Julie Hockley








I loved the two previous books in this series. The first is Crow's Row and the second is Scare Crow both are incredibly well written stories. I can't wait to read this last book!! But I have nothing to go on. There is no cover , synopsis or expected release date. So I am truely WAITING!!! I am waiting for just a little bit of information on the next and last book in this series. The author has been silent in recent months. I hope that all is well and that the reason for her silence is because she's busy writing. 

Here are the previous two books in the series along with a link to my review on Goodreads and the Amazon purchase link. 

Crow's Row (Crow's Row, #1)Crow's Row by Julie Hockley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazon









Scare CrowScare Crow by Julie Hockley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazon 






What are you Waiting for this Wednesday? 


5 comments :

  1. This sounds and looks interesting. Maybe I'll read it.

    My wow: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/waiting-on-wednesday-atlantia-by-ally.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series is new to me but it seems interesting. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Hump Day!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't come across this series before. Hope you get a release date soon.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this series but it definitely sounds like it might be up my alley! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This series is on the top of my tbr!! I'm definitely reading the first sometime soon though, very excited to see what it's about. Hope you enjoy book 3 too :D

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...